- Gold Medal Squared
- 2008 – Current: American Christian Academy Girls JV and Varsity Head Coach
- 2013 – Current: American Christian Academy Boys Varsity Head Coach
- 2009- Current: West Coast Impact Athletic League Camp Coach
North Tahoe High School, 1989
- JV, Outside Hitter
- Varsity three years, Defensive Specialist, Outside Hitter
- AA State Champs 1988, 1989
- Senior year Coach’s Award
Wife to my amazing husband, Bill, home educating mom to three outstanding girls; Masha 22, Bota 14, and Melody 4.
What I love about coaching
I love having the fortunate position of working with teens and watching the transforming impact that sports has on players. I love seeing players who began a season without any confidence in themselves or their abilities, leave the season full of confidence. I love hearing from parents that a particular sport changed their son or daughter and they are now excelling in all areas of their lives. Most of all, I love knowing that, in some way, I’ve been able to be a part of the life of an athlete whose life was changed not ON the court, but OFF the court.
Volleyball is one of the most interactive games going. It is a game of intuition, imagination, improvisation – but most of all, of reciprocity – of teamwork.
There is no way to free-lance in volleyball. ~Marv Dunphy
There’s no charge for awesomeness ~Po (Kung Fu Panda)